Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great day (or night)! Here is a short story with Emojis!

Created with: Random Emoji Generator

An octopus named Willy Clark was friends with Bee the hospital worker. Bee needed help in the ocean, so Willy decided to help his friend. When Bee went to the ocean Willy made Bee hold on and they rushed to the girl who needed to be rescued. Willy went close and Bee grabbed the girl’s arm and nodded at Willy. Willy took off quickly and when they went to shore Bee let go of Willy and went to shore to help the girl. The girl decided to thank the octopus and rescuer, she said, “Thank you, I would have been stuck at sea without your help!” Willy and Bee talked with the girl for a while longer until it was time to go home. They bid each other goodbye and high fived (or in Willy’s case high tentacle) each other before going home. Another days work, for Willy the Octopus and Bee the rescuer. The End.

I hope you guys liked that short story. Now, I want you guys to try and take the Emojis above and create your own story in a post (or another online tool) then comment down below with a link to your story. Take care guys!

Bye!!!!

Kira